Child Support is the right of the child and determined using the Federal Child Support Guidelines.
How is Support Determined?
For more information about child support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
There are three main types of access arrangements
- Primary Care- where one parent has primary care of the children and the other parent has access to the children less than 40% of the time.
- Shared Access- where both parents share the children and one parent has access more than 40% of the time.
- Split Access- where there are two or more children and parents have primary access to one or more of the children and the other parent has primary access to the other children.
There are two forms of custody:
- Joint- where both parties have joint decision making authority over the child’s welbeing- ability to determine religion, school, associations etc.
- Sole- where one parent has the primary decision making authority for the child.